Back in 1955 our founder and grandfather Angelo needed a part-time job. He walked into a little pizzeria across from Riverview Park on Western Avenue was hired and begin making his first pizzas. While working for his unbeknownst future brother in law, Angelo met little sister Antonia. They fell in love, started a family and moved to the suburbs.
Always having a passion for pizza making they open their first location in the suburbs in 1970. Three generations later their passion is shared by many family members. The recipes handed down by our great grandparents from Sicily live on and are served throughout the day at all of our locations in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs. We take pride in serving you the best and have made many friends along the way.
It has been our family’s pleasure to serve yours with delicious, authentic, Italian food for more than forty years. We offer our traditional thin crust pizza or choose from our double dough, thick crust pan, original Chicago style deep dish or stuffed pizzas. Tortorice’s Pizza was established in 1970, we have multiple locations throughout the suburbs and in Chicago.
We are committed to serving the same quality products and providing the same great service day after day year after year generation after generation. Plenty has changed since 1970 but our old world traditions and the food recipes handed down since well before then haven’t, we guarantee it.